Global New Generation Senegal was created 26 October 2011. This Association is a legally declared by the legislature of our country. The head office is located in the village of Kounoune in the department of Rufisque, Dakar region. It is social dynamics, which works for the development of Senegal and the fight against poverty. It puts the highlight on the popular mass vulnerable, children and young people on the cover health, education, development and environment. Its objective is to contribute to social and economic development of Senegal through cultural projects targets. To this end, Global New Generation Senegal relies on the contributions of all its members to meet their purposes. The objectives are:
– To help students and students who have limited means to pursue their higher education
– To fight against the dropout
– To encourage the education of girls
– To equip health posts of the village and surrounding locality Kounoune
– From réfectionner French and Koranic schools targeted structures
– To open a training center for the uneducated in the following sectors: literacy, arts and crafts such as sewing and hairdressing
– Engage in the fight against deforestation
– To build spaces for young people (a football field, a home for entertaining).
Given that education, health, environment and development are fighting seamless Global New Generation Africa, and as I have always said to the members of Senegal, the latter will invest in this area, so that the task is much easier for children, pupils and students making do with their limited means and any remaining mass of this social bracket.